1 year ago #2
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

Stick on 50mg Anavar for the whole cycle, no need for more, if it is real and good Anavar more than 50mg a day is an overdose.

1 year ago #3
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Personally I wouldn’t run nolva the whole cycle. Reserve it for PCT and in case you start developing Gyno. Also have an AI supply handy if you develop any other Estrogen symptoms

1 year ago #4
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

This is a brilliant advise as Nolvadex can cause in-cycle complications such as insomnia, nightmares, numbness etc. Nolvadex blocks estrogen receptors which can indirectly reduce absorption of testosterone which in turn can hinder one's progress.

Quoted 7gothic; Post# 1727

Personally I wouldn’t run nolva the whole cycle. Reserve it for PCT and in case you start developing Gyno. Also have an AI supply handy if you develop any other Estrogen symptoms

mmerc

8 hours ago .  5

The responsiveness and communication was top notch along with the product.The packaging was also excellent.Quick delivery and everything they advised was correct.Thank you.

Adctdtojuice

9 hours ago .  5

A good friend gave me test E along with deca and after a 20 week cycle I can say this gear is legit. It’s smooth with very min pip(I run multiple esters so I get pip regardless) just ended the cycle a week ago and still running test and feel fkn amazing!amazing gains! Keeping m ...

Fabio

11 hours ago .  4.5

Tempi di consegna puntuale come comunicatoContatti efficentiQualità buona