1 year ago #2
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

Stick on 50mg Anavar for the whole cycle, no need for more, if it is real and good Anavar more than 50mg a day is an overdose.

1 year ago #3
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Personally I wouldn’t run nolva the whole cycle. Reserve it for PCT and in case you start developing Gyno. Also have an AI supply handy if you develop any other Estrogen symptoms

1 year ago #4
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

This is a brilliant advise as Nolvadex can cause in-cycle complications such as insomnia, nightmares, numbness etc. Nolvadex blocks estrogen receptors which can indirectly reduce absorption of testosterone which in turn can hinder one's progress.

Quoted 7gothic; Post# 1727

Personally I wouldn’t run nolva the whole cycle. Reserve it for PCT and in case you start developing Gyno. Also have an AI supply handy if you develop any other Estrogen symptoms

Tonillo

12 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

15 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

16 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...