Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 144  Reviews: 0  Threads: 19 

Hey guys,

I’m asking something very specific here so I don’t expect a well-rounded answer, more like a theory. I switched my birth control recently which has drospirenone -certain progesterone with antiandrogen activity. If I’m using this with a SARM, would the SARM still be effective? Would it weaken its affinity? Or Do you think the SARM would just completely override The progesterones antiandrogen characteristic

• Created

Catalyst 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

UncleYoked 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
kibby
Threads:
Reviews:
 kibby
kibby
Junior Member Posts: 36  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

do you believe it would weaken the sarms ability to bind to receptors? In other words, it would be a waste to use a sarm with that birth control.

1 year ago #3
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

we have seen enough females on birth control use sarms with success to know that it isn't going to be an issue. i believe it is a completely separate issue

1 year ago #4
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

I'll be perfectly honest I have no experience on this subject at all. Personally I think those birth control drugs are really bad news.

1 year ago #5
HllwdBdBoy
Threads:
Reviews:
 HllwdBdBoy
HllwdBdBoy
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

They can be hormonally speaking but it's that or have a kid.

1 year ago #6
UncleYoked
Threads:
Reviews:
 UncleYoked
UncleYoked
Junior Member Posts: 28  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

i have no idea about this

Tonillo

1 hour ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

5 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

5 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...