okay to use painkillers with AAS?

1 year ago #1
kibby
Threads:
Reviews:
 kibby
kibby
Junior Member Posts: 36  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

My doctor put me on a steroid for pain. He said it wasn’t the steroids bodybuilders take
I told him I was using those steroids already and he got angry and left the room, he then came back
with painkiller steroids and said to take these for my injuries.
My question is can I stack both steroids together? He ignored my questions when I asked him

• Created

kibby 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

unreal89 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Yes but I would see another doctor,one that is more understanding of steroid use,a good doctor doesn't judge over duty of care,but yes painkillers are most compatible with peds

1 year ago #3
HllwdBdBoy
Threads:
Reviews:
 HllwdBdBoy
HllwdBdBoy
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

this is literally one of the absolute worst combos you could ever imagine and one of the main reasons you saw so many professional wrestlers dying at younger ages.. a lot to do with it was the fact they were abusing both painkillers and steroids... i would STRONGLY suggest not using these two together and anyone telling you to do so or that is okay clearly is clueless, careless and someone you would want to absolutely avoid!!

1 year ago #4
TeamEverett
Threads:
Reviews:
 TeamEverett
TeamEverett
Junior Member Posts: 13  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

What injury or issue is it that requires painkillers? And why then go on cycle before it's fixed?

1 year ago #5
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

I would avoid using painkillers and anabolic steroids together. It is a bad idea to use them together

1 year ago #6
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

bros if you were given steroids for pain those are not anabolic steroids they are cortica steroids

1 year ago #7
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

sounds like he's using corticosteroids

mmerc

12 hours ago .  5

The responsiveness and communication was top notch along with the product.The packaging was also excellent.Quick delivery and everything they advised was correct.Thank you.

Adctdtojuice

13 hours ago .  5

A good friend gave me test E along with deca and after a 20 week cycle I can say this gear is legit. It’s smooth with very min pip(I run multiple esters so I get pip regardless) just ended the cycle a week ago and still running test and feel fkn amazing!amazing gains! Keeping m ...

Fabio

15 hours ago .  4.5

Tempi di consegna puntuale come comunicatoContatti efficentiQualità buona