1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Wife gives you an ultimatum...what do you do?

Wife gives you an ultimatum...what do you do?

1 year ago #1
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Obviously, if you can't handle AAS and you let it cause issues in your relationship/family then that's one thing...

...But picture yourself in this situation:

You're in your mid 20's, been using AAS for a few years now. You meet your dream woman and you end up dating. You tell her early on that you're an AAS user. She doesn't love it, but you educate her and she ends up being totally fine with, and even does your glute injections for you occasionally.

Fast forward a few years. You two get married. She is still ok with your AAS use. No issues and AAS has not had any effect on your relationship.

Fast forward another year or so. You have your first child together. Everything is still fine as far as the wife, relationship, and AAS go. Maybe you even have a second child in the next year or two...

Now you're fully invested in this woman. You're married, have 2 children, a house, the whole nine.

Now you're in your 40's, have been married for over 10 years, kids are teenagers. Everything's still good with the AAS. Money's fine, kids are fine, and life is good. By now you've built an incredible physique for yourself and even plan to compete.

One day your wife asks you; "When do you plan on stopping the steroids?" You answer with; "Not anytime soon, why? I thought you were fine with it?" She says; "I was but I didn't think you'd be using them this long." You reply "It's not a phase honey, it's a lifestyle and I plan to continue this lifestyle as long as I am physically able."

Now she's upset and gives you an ultimatum. "Well, I didn't think you were going to still be using them at this point. And now it's time to stop because you're a grown man with kids." Then she drops the old cliche; "It's me and the kids, or the steroids. You choose."

How would you handle this guys? She agreed to marry you knowing you were an AAS user. You've made so much progress and it's brought you so much joy over the years. It has become a huge part of who you are. It has caused no issues in your life/relationship/family whatsoever...and now your wife decides now you're done?

How would you handle this?

• Created

7gothic 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

UncleYoked 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
HllwdBdBoy
Threads:
Reviews:
 HllwdBdBoy
HllwdBdBoy
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

I'd be as concerned about how I rep for a steroid-selling company too. Or is the using which is the issue?

1 year ago #3
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

bro my wife knows about my steroids and also my mistress. buts i smart, get a prenup, otherwise, she entitle to half family ranch we live on. also she don't work, i work on tanker most of year and she live at home taking care of animals and 9 kids. only thing she gets if she divorces me is a trailer which is good, we gots a nice double-wide full kitchen, blow away anyone else place on here. also she use steroids too, next cycle she wants use tren lol. she strong as fuck, stronger then most posies on here. she can put window A/C overhead and press 10X, also first kid born sideways and she didn't scream or nuttin.

1 year ago #4
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

This is another reason why everyone is like "Why don't you tell your wife/partner!" well it's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission LOL.

1 year ago #5
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

you could just not get married

most adults in the USA aren't married with kids yet the media and society make it seems like everyone is married with kids living in a house with a gated fence

1 year ago #6
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

I don't believe in ultimatums. They're a threat and I don't respond to them. It's like a dare. I don't accept them. I'd let her walk. But, the easy thing would be to just tell her it's now under a doctor's supervision.

1 year ago #7
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Space wise I might have you beat (4800 sf ft plus). I've seen how some of the double wides/trailers can be really nice. Plus you have the outside room aka the ranch, pond, animals etc. I've none (4 cats is all).

1 year ago #8
UncleYoked
Threads:
Reviews:
 UncleYoked
UncleYoked
Junior Member Posts: 28  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

Mobster you a crazy cat owner????

Noah

3 minutes ago .  5

Als Leistungssportler kommt man ohne Pharma nicht weiter. Man stößt an die Obergrenze und das war's. Deshalb muss man ständig Propika, Peptide, GH und all dieses Zeug kaufen. Der Preis dafür ist nicht gering, aber er ist es wert. Es ist praktisch, dass ich in diesem Onlinesho ...

Sam

9 minutes ago .  5

Very satisfied with the purchase in the store shop. I was expecting that it would take a long time to get there, but everything worked out fine. Convenient that there is cash on delivery - everything arrives perfectly and in a short period of time

Riku

14 minutes ago .  5

健康的な生活をサポートする商品の品揃えが豊富でとても満足しています。