1 year ago #1
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

I've always been the hardest worker in the gym and this was before using steroids.
I became a personal trainer at 22 years old and this made me even more obsessed with being the best. the better I look the more customers kept coming back
it was never enough even though I was Stronger than most guys who have been in there for over 20 years. One day I got offered some steroids and I decided to take it. A week later I was breaking new personal records and from there I was hooked. I've always thought that steroids were cheating and for losers but here I was using them as well
I took a break from using them and my lifts started to drop. this was like a drug and I had to go back for more. I started taking things like Masteron, trenbolone, and Winstrol. I was on 3g or more per week and I would stay on for months straight. even though my hair was shedding like crazy I was still getting better and I felt phenomenal
one day I was walking down the stairs and I felt dizzy and I ended up falling. My roommate called the ambulance and they came and took me to the hospital. They said I had some sort of seizure and stroke. they said my lean body actually saved my life but the steroids gave me a stroke at such a young age. The doctors said it was a severe stroke and i should be dead
I guess my advice is don't get started on steroids unless you're aware of the consequences

• Created

aisgood 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
HllwdBdBoy
Threads:
Reviews:
 HllwdBdBoy
HllwdBdBoy
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

heart health is very important

if you want to build a strong heart it starts with cardio and diet

fasting goes a loooooooooooooong way

lay off the damn stims, yes that includes coffee. if you must drink it cause you are that weak then atleast use decaf

and use steroids, don't abuse steroids

more and more people are getting strokes younger and younger. take this as a wakeup call because you are only 22

1 year ago #3
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

3000mgs of steroids is crazy doses, most guys are using 10x times less 300-400mgs cycles, you're hella abusing

I don't think it was the "steroids" that caused the stroke, there is a lot of abuse that you did it sounds like it to me

1 year ago #4
UncleYoked
Threads:
Reviews:
 UncleYoked
UncleYoked
Junior Member Posts: 28  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

He's not 22. He was that age when he became a PT.

The rest I agree with 100%.

Months straight of 3g a week... it's gonna come with side effects.

1 year ago #5
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

bros i doubt its the steroids something else it is

1 year ago #6
Jcuz67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Jcuz67
Jcuz67
Contributing Member Posts: 51  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

steroid abuse caused this not steroids

1 year ago #7
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 144  Reviews: 0  Threads: 19 

you're lying 3000 mgs of steroids is too hardcore

1 year ago #8
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

its possible abusing steroids 3 grams is going to give you issues.

Quoted aisgood; Post# 1771

I've always been the hardest worker in the gym and this was before using steroids.
I became a personal trainer at 22 years old and this made me even more obsessed with being the best. the better I look the more customers kept coming back
it was never enough even though I was Stronger than most guys who have been in there for over 20 years. One day I got offered some steroids and I decided to take it. A week later I was breaking new personal records and from there I was hooked. I've always thought that steroids were cheating and for losers but here I was using them as well
I took a break from using them and my lifts started to drop. this was like a drug and I had to go back for more. I started taking things like Masteron, trenbolone, and Winstrol. I was on 3g or more per week and I would stay on for months straight. even though my hair was shedding like crazy I was still getting better and I felt phenomenal
one day I was walking down the stairs and I felt dizzy and I ended up falling. My roommate called the ambulance and they came and took me to the hospital. They said I had some sort of seizure and stroke. they said my lean body actually saved my life but the steroids gave me a stroke at such a young age. The doctors said it was a severe stroke and i should be dead
I guess my advice is don't get started on steroids unless you're aware of the consequences

1 year ago #9
kibby
Threads:
Reviews:
 kibby
kibby
Junior Member Posts: 36  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

you play stupid games and you win stupid prizes BUT i am glad you learned your lesson and now are educating others. for that, you earn 100% respect from me

1 year ago #10
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Dont take shortcuts, work hard. Bodybuilding is already about putting your life on the line and shortcuts will just cut that span even shorter period.

1 year ago #11
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

bro Montoya die from a stroke on the elliptical. sad story.

glad you okay but glad Montoya is dead. world better place

gcx01

2 hours ago .  4.75

Firstly, I was highly impressed by their customer service. Every interaction went smoothly. The delivery process exceeded my expections. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived - I must applaud their discreet packaging as well. However, the pricing may be a det ...

Tonillo

16 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

19 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.