1 year ago #1
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

I think it's safe to say that most of us want to be a freak. Maybe not everyone wants to be a Big Ramy level freak but I believe most of us want to be some level of freak. We all have our idols and our dream physiques that we hope to achieve someday. Most of us are probably well above average when it comes to size/strength/physique/etc...but I bet most of us can't truly say we're freaks or have achieved our dream physique. And I bet most of us can't truly say we put 110% into our diet and training every single day.

We see professionals making more progress in 3 years than most of us make in a decade or more.

Why is that? What is holding us back?

Money?
Drive?
Energy?
Time?
Responsibilities?

Be honest, what is holding you back from looking the way you want?

• Created

House 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

thebbpower 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Jcuz67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Jcuz67
Jcuz67
Contributing Member Posts: 51  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

I never wanted to be a freak. I wanted to look like a statue of a greek god. I got close and that is a tremendous sense of joy and accomplishment -- which is why I find it funny when some bloated lunkhead thinks he's superior because he took ten times the amount of steroids than I so he can weigh 50 pounds more and take up more space. And most probably die 10 years sooner. But, to each his own.

1 year ago #3
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

I was at the pinnacle in my mid 30's. i was an absolute beast, benching 420+ at only 5'6'' and 196 pounds and sub 11% body fat. then one day while benching i noticed my right arm was weaker then my left. being the meathead i was, i ignored it and kept benching and working out anyway. a year later my entire right arm would be inflamed and i would wake up at night unable to move my arm above my head. i went to a sport doc who did an MRI and told me i would never be able to lift heavy again unless i wanted to completely tear my shoulder off which would require surgery on my shoulder and that would cost about 25K plus rehab. add to that 3 herniated discs.
so my answer is injuries and i'm sure a lot of guys go through this at higher levels, the difference is they go through with the surgeries and take all the pain killers and other shit to dull the pain. i wasn't willing to do that just to boost my ego

1 year ago #4
Pale
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pale
Pale
Junior Member Posts: 25  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

Freak is subjective. So it depends on who defines it. I reached my happy place a couple of years ago where I achieved the physique I wanted. Now being 47 my goal is to maintain it as long as possible

1 year ago #5
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 124  Reviews: 5  Threads: 10 

It does not happen right away. it takes time,discipline dedication,steriod,genetic,mindset,deit,training all together then you can became freak

Quoted House; Post# 1783

I think it's safe to say that most of us want to be a freak. Maybe not everyone wants to be a Big Ramy level freak but I believe most of us want to be some level of freak. We all have our idols and our dream physiques that we hope to achieve someday. Most of us are probably well above average when it comes to size/strength/physique/etc...but I bet most of us can't truly say we're freaks or have achieved our dream physique. And I bet most of us can't truly say we put 110% into our diet and training every single day.
We see professionals making more progress in 3 years than most of us make in a decade or more.
Why is that? What is holding us back?
Money?
Drive?
Energy?
Time?
Responsibilities?
Be honest, what is holding you back from looking the way you want?

1 year ago #6
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 121  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Dedication is all it takes. Going a long way to gain those couple of LBS take a TON of dedication and thats where it becomes obvious how much of a freak you are.

gcx01

28 minutes ago .  4.75

Firstly, I was highly impressed by their customer service. Every interaction went smoothly. The delivery process exceeded my expections. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived - I must applaud their discreet packaging as well. However, the pricing may be a det ...

Tonillo

14 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

18 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.