is sr9009 better than GW?

1 year ago #1
HllwdBdBoy
Threads:
Reviews:
 HllwdBdBoy
HllwdBdBoy
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

was wondering what were the chances of someone actually dying from a steroid cycle
does it always happen due to pre-existing conditions or can steroids directly cause it?
I am 25 years old and interested in starting them and would like to get a sense of what I am looking at. I already have 2 kids and a wife, don’t want to ruin my family

• Created

HllwdBdBoy 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

UncleYoked 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Regardless of what we think you have had a positive result so what do YOU think?

Quoted HllwdBdBoy; Post# 1845

was wondering what were the chances of someone actually dying from a steroid cycle
does it always happen due to pre-existing conditions or can steroids directly cause it?
I am 25 years old and interested in starting them and would like to get a sense of what I am looking at. I already have 2 kids and a wife, don’t want to ruin my family

1 year ago #3
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

everyone has their preference on this... i would say to go with what suits you best and you find that out by trial and error... it would help to know where you purchased your sarms for a fair evaluation in terms of quality... you cannot go wrong with either as long as you have the right quality... for the best quality check out umbrella labs or sarms.for sale

1 year ago #4
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 176  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

that sort of improvement is crazy good. I would say it worked great for you.

1 year ago #5
Pale
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pale
Pale
Junior Member Posts: 25  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

no, i think cardarine gw is better then stenabolic sr

1 year ago #6
UncleYoked
Threads:
Reviews:
 UncleYoked
UncleYoked
Junior Member Posts: 28  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

Hard to say as we are all different, try GW for comparison.

Tonillo

28 minutes ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

3 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

4 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...