is sr9009 better than GW?

1 year ago #1
HllwdBdBoy
Threads:
Reviews:
 HllwdBdBoy
HllwdBdBoy
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

was wondering what were the chances of someone actually dying from a steroid cycle
does it always happen due to pre-existing conditions or can steroids directly cause it?
I am 25 years old and interested in starting them and would like to get a sense of what I am looking at. I already have 2 kids and a wife, don鈥檛 want to ruin my family

• Created

HllwdBdBoy 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

UncleYoked 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Regardless of what we think you have had a positive result so what do YOU think?

Quoted HllwdBdBoy; Post# 1845

was wondering what were the chances of someone actually dying from a steroid cycle
does it always happen due to pre-existing conditions or can steroids directly cause it?
I am 25 years old and interested in starting them and would like to get a sense of what I am looking at. I already have 2 kids and a wife, don鈥檛 want to ruin my family

1 year ago #3
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

everyone has their preference on this... i would say to go with what suits you best and you find that out by trial and error... it would help to know where you purchased your sarms for a fair evaluation in terms of quality... you cannot go wrong with either as long as you have the right quality... for the best quality check out umbrella labs or sarms.for sale

1 year ago #4
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

that sort of improvement is crazy good. I would say it worked great for you.

1 year ago #5
Pale
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pale
Pale
Junior Member Posts: 25  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

no, i think cardarine gw is better then stenabolic sr

1 year ago #6
UncleYoked
Threads:
Reviews:
 UncleYoked
UncleYoked
Junior Member Posts: 28  Reviews: 0  Threads: 4 

Hard to say as we are all different, try GW for comparison.

Jimmysingh

10 minutes ago .  4.98

AdministrationThey are professionals & always responsive. They provide the best advice to their customers. DeliveryDelivery service was quick and packaging was discreet. My Order2 Thermolipid Stack QualityThis was by far a potent fat burner. I was consuming 1ml in the morning ...

jade21

19 minutes ago .  5

Segundo pedido que realiz贸 de HGH ya que la primera caja me ha ido genial, he notado mucho la bajada de peso y definici贸n, adem谩s viene con un c贸digo de verificaci贸n en la caja para comprobar su autenticidad, tambi茅n mandan un seguimiento del pedido para saber d贸nde est谩 ...

sg01

23 minutes ago .  4.85

Below is my story of how unlucky I was this time. CommunicationPlaced an order on 3rd Feb, and communication was smooth. The website updated me that the items are in stock. My Order,Adex and Clomid T/AI received my order 2 weeks later and it was incomplete as it only contained cl ...