1 year ago #1
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

I've heard a lot comments in person and on social media lately from idiots who think that steroids just magically make you huge without putting in the work.

Everything from "it's easy to look like that on juice" or "if I was all roided up I could look like that too"

Bro no you couldn't so STFU

Do people not realize that steroids are just a tool and they are useless if you don't know what you're doing or don't put in the work? Of course, they give you an edge but it's not like you shoot a gram of test, walk into the gym out of shape and walk out with a great physique. It takes years of knowledge and training experience along with serious dedication and strict nutrition unless you are just a genetic freak.

I know most of you here get it, just needed to rant because some people are clueless

• Created

7gothic 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Pale 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

I'm surprised people still believe that considering it's so easy to get steroids these days and so cheap to run as many steroids as a person wants

so they can see for themselves that they aren't magic. def a tool to use in the arsenal and necessary to achieve a certain level, but hardly the biggest equation

1 year ago #3
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Many people think steroids are magic, until they try them

if anything sarms more magical, less sides and more gains and easier recovery

ElevenBravo77 man are you ever going to post a LOG journal of your cycle diet training? we been asking you never did it

Quoted 7gothic; Post# 1873

I've heard a lot comments in person and on social media lately from idiots who think that steroids just magically make you huge without putting in the work.
Everything from "it's easy to look like that on juice" or "if I was all roided up I could look like that too"
Bro no you couldn't so STFU
Do people not realize that steroids are just a tool and they are useless if you don't know what you're doing or don't put in the work? Of course, they give you an edge but it's not like you shoot a gram of test, walk into the gym out of shape and walk out with a great physique. It takes years of knowledge and training experience along with serious dedication and strict nutrition unless you are just a genetic freak.
I know most of you here get it, just needed to rant because some people are clueless

1 year ago #4
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Its definitely not easy even with steroids. If most people even knew how many people were on them that barely look like they lift it would blow their mind

1 year ago #5
Pale
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pale
Pale
Junior Member Posts: 25  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

Bro I've been off for a while now. I'm only on TRT and probably won't run another blast for a while. I'm just working on cutting down now with no added gear. I've been staying around 15% body fat, 13-15% is where I'm most comfortable, and it's pretty easy to maintain with my busy work and family life.

I'm going to get down to around 10-12% and then run a good bulk to try to put on some solid strength and mass. I'm in no hurry though, probably sometime next year.

If I have time I'll try to log it. I just know how busy my schedule is and if I'm going to run a log I want to do it right and not half-ass

antakc

20 minutes ago .  5

Hello to everybody! I ordered MK-677 from DeusChem! The delivery was super-fast and safe, no problems with customs, around 3-4 days in Europe. The payment is easy to proceed and all negotiation with company is super tolerant and pleasant. The product is 100% working. Was using fi ...

David_321

56 minutes ago .  5

Hier kun je alles kopen wat een fatsoenlijke sporter nodig heeft om zich te blijven ontwikkelen: van tests tot WG. Ik ben blij met de grote keuze aan fabrikanten en het feit dat de "Balkan" natuurlijk favoriet is. Alle preparaten zijn niet nep - ik heb de etikettering o ...

Bedankt voor een breed en zeer informatief consult, de kennis van de consulent - op het hoogste niveau! Het assortiment is luxe!