1 year ago #1
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

I have an interesting perspective on steroid use that is like to share with everybody
I got into fitness around 18 years old and I started using steroids around 21 years old
I've used them for the past 4 years

I will say they change my body and they also change the way I approach life. When I am on them I don't feel pathetic and lonely and then when I come off of them I go back to feeling that way

also before I started using them I was very scared to go up to women but then when I use them I feel confident and it seems like women are more drawn to me

before you say it just has to do with me getting older and growing up well it literally happens within a week or days when I start using them or when I come off so I don't think that's a coincidence

what are your thoughts on this and have you experienced the same thing In your Life?

• Created

Greg 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Mr.Raise 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

It's mostly in your head.

1 year ago #3
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Nothing to do with steroids, your insecurities seem deep-seated and you need to find a solution without the need for steroids as a crutch

Joseypunto

2 hours ago .  5

La segunda vez que pido y ningun tipo de problema, llega todo correcto en unos 20 dias

Elias3-51

8 hours ago .  5

Die Berater in diesem Geschäft sind immer auf dem Laufenden, was die neuesten Trends und Innovationen in der Welt der Sporternährung angeht.

Jon

8 hours ago .  5

Dank der Professionalität der Berater war ich in der Lage, die perfekten Ergänzungsmittel für meine sportlichen Ziele auszuwählen.