Taking protein with fats question

1 year ago #1
sayanbroly
Threads:
Reviews:
 sayanbroly
sayanbroly
Junior Member Posts: 38  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

I noticed a random reply by WolfPackAlpha in someones log saying that taking protein without a fat can bring you out of ketosis. If you're doing the evo diet, you don't want this. So what's the solution here when just wanting to have a protein shake before or after a workout? Could you just take like a 4tbl shot of coconut oil or time your omega supplement at the time of your shake? Suggestions?

• Created

sayanbroly 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 5 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
MusicMan
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 MusicMan
MusicMan
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

Sounds very bro to me. Anyways, you shouldn't worry about going into Ketosis by just consuming a protein shake without fat. If you hit your fats and carbs macros throughout the day you'll be fine.

5 months ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

Hello, dude. If you wish to have a protein shake before or after a workout while on the Evo diet, add a touch of coconut oil or take your omega supplement at the same time to prevent falling out of ketosis.

Quoted sayanbroly; Post# 1981

I noticed a random reply by WolfPackAlpha in someones log saying that taking protein without a fat can bring you out of ketosis. If you're doing the evo diet, you don't want this. So what's the solution here when just wanting to have a protein shake before or after a workout? Could you just take like a 4tbl shot of coconut oil or time your omega supplement at the time of your shake? Suggestions?

5 months ago #4
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

To stay in ketosis on the EVO diet while having a protein shake before or after a workout, you can add a little coconut oil or take your omega supplement with the shake.

Quoted sayanbroly; Post# 1981

Tbk94

1 hour ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

1 hour ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!