1 year ago #1
MusicMan
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 MusicMan
MusicMan
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

ever since my work schedule changed to where I'm getting home later I had a hard time staying awake the next day in the morning. I get home around 9:20 to 9:30. Go to the bathroom and unwind a little bit watch some TV and then go to sleep
problem is the next day I feel tired the first half of the day. which supplements would work good for me.

• Created

MusicMan 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

viobolic.shop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

i take a different approach to this

instead of trying to stay awake you should fix your sleep instead. get a clean 8 hours of sleep

take n2sleep and nutrozol to help sleep well

1 year ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

Make sure you are getting enough quality sleep. Not sure what time you have to get up but 9pm isn't really that late to make some adjustments.

1 year ago #4
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

plan your sleep schedule well to be energized the whole day.......try to get good deep sleep.......

1 year ago #5
viobolic.shop
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 viobolic.shop
viobolic.shop
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 8  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

min 8 hours sleep!

Tonillo

12 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

16 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

16 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...