1 year ago #1
MusicMan
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 MusicMan
MusicMan
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

ever since my work schedule changed to where I'm getting home later I had a hard time staying awake the next day in the morning. I get home around 9:20 to 9:30. Go to the bathroom and unwind a little bit watch some TV and then go to sleep
problem is the next day I feel tired the first half of the day. which supplements would work good for me.

• Created

MusicMan 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

viobolic.shop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

i take a different approach to this

instead of trying to stay awake you should fix your sleep instead. get a clean 8 hours of sleep

take n2sleep and nutrozol to help sleep well

1 year ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Make sure you are getting enough quality sleep. Not sure what time you have to get up but 9pm isn't really that late to make some adjustments.

1 year ago #4
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

plan your sleep schedule well to be energized the whole day.......try to get good deep sleep.......

1 year ago #5
viobolic.shop
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 viobolic.shop
viobolic.shop
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 8  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

min 8 hours sleep!

Shoko

28 minutes ago .  5

SIS labs test prop and npp review. Client ServicesResponsive prompt and professional in communicating. T/AT/A was very quick and packed discreetly. ProductsSIS labs test prop and SIS labs npp, QualityI like the quick joint relief from npp. From onwards every cycle will include so ...

drokrock

33 minutes ago .  5

Got Var from the promotion T/A: The gear has been delivered in just a week as always Administration: It was great Product: var Quality: I haven't used it yet but as I am old customer I am sure that the quality is always on top!

kulihracovi

38 minutes ago .  4.95

Ok so here is my Review of RS. ServicesThe ordering process is user-friendly. When speaking with customer service they reply immediately. T/AThe turnaround was just 1 day; mostly due to the time zone difference. PricingThere is a huge selection of products and prices are minimum. ...