Jcuz67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Jcuz67
Jcuz67
Contributing Member Posts: 51  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

Hello All,

I have tried numerous times paying for the SARMS on the website. The payment goes through then I get an email saying the paying did not go through. I tried doing zella, but the bank will not allow the recipient and stops the payment. Do you have PayPal or any other methods that work. Seems they are coming after your payment sources.

• Created

Jcuz67 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

kibby 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
kibby
Threads:
Reviews:
 kibby
kibby
Junior Member Posts: 36  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

did you try emailing them?

Patrizio

3 minutes ago .  4

Ho iniziato ad acquistare farmaci qui un paio di mesi fa, la farmacia è ottima. Naturalmente è troppo presto per trarre conclusioni, ma non ho mai visto un servizio simile da nessun'altra parte, il personale del negozio ha molta esperienza in farmacologia. Non solo hanno scelto ...

Silvestri

17 minutes ago .  5

La farmacia è molto buona, il nostro centro acquista sempre qui i farmaci. Per lo più acquistiamo complessi di steroidi, che funzionano perfettamente e gli effetti positivi si vedono già nei primi giorni. Noi, come atleti, confermiamo che tutti i farmaci di questo negozio onli ...

Aldert

27 minutes ago .  4

Very large catalogue of steroids and not only. Easily put together every time any course that is needed from mass to drying. Always, before you buy, you can consult with the seller: will advise, help with the choice. I consider this very valuable, well, and the prices you can see ...