Gyno help

1 year ago #1
kibby
Threads:
Reviews:
 kibby
kibby
Junior Member Posts: 36  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

Last cycle I cut short due to developing gyno, I was on 400mg test e weekly and 50mg of anavar daily. Tried using arimidex but the gyno kept growing so I had to cut my cycle short. I'm on finasteride so I know that definitely didn't help my gyno. Anyway in the past some raloxifene fixed me up quickly but I've been on 60mg of raloxifene daily for three months now and my gyno doesn't seem to budge, some days it seems worse. First two weeks I did 120mg daily and I take calcium supplements and vitamin d. Blood work from two months after finishing cycle was the following:
TSH 1.59 mlU/L
T4, free 1.2 ng/dl
LH 5.2 mIU/ml
Testosterone total 537 ng/dL
Estradiol 29pg/mL
HCG <3 mIU/mL
SHBG 16 nmoI/L

• Created

kibby 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

sayanbroly 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

theres a reason its not helping now... its NOT an aromatase inhibitor, its just an estrogen blocker... its not going to do anything but temporarily stop it.. not to mention, you should not be using it long term... there are so many uncertainties with it... theres a reason you rarely see anyone using it.. .i would stop it immediately...

clearly you are estrogen prone however your estradiol numbers are well within range so if you start blasting an AI, you are going to tank your estrogen... its likely to rise once you stop using raloxifene since its just temporarily blocking estrogen... how bad is it currently? you are going to have to stop the raloxifene, and you could just start aromasin now and go 12.5 mg every other day so you dont over do it... then monitor everything, symptoms etc. for the next week or so and then retest again and see if the gyno starts to go away... its going to be trial and error now, theres no real direct answer to give aside from how to go about it but the dosing could be a lot of different ranges... it all depends how you respond and how diligent you are in monitoring it...

1 year ago #3
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

I would definitely stop using raloxifene. That is a long time to be using it. I would listen to Dylan's advice on this

1 year ago #4
MusicMan
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 MusicMan
MusicMan
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

I would first say good to see you post on evolutionary.org, welcome to the family

you need to post the range of this blood work like whats the estradiol range and test etc (right side usually)
also it's possible you have prolactin induced gynecomastia which wouldn't reflect with your test/e2 blood work, you need to test prolactin, progesterone levels too

furthermore I suggest using nolvadex not raloxifene, 60mgs nolvadex ed with n2transoderm topical around the gyno

1 year ago #5
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 144  Reviews: 0  Threads: 19 

bros i would want to see your prolactin
and steve is right letrozol and nolvadex it will be hard but might be required

1 year ago #6
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

are you cycling now? doing gear? supplements?
how about your diet training?
he's gotta share a log maybe other cause of gyno

1 year ago #7
sayanbroly
Threads:
Reviews:
 sayanbroly
sayanbroly
Junior Member Posts: 38  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

this is all because you didnt log your cycle on EVO btw if you had you wouldnt get gyno

gcx01

1 hour ago .  4.75

Firstly, I was highly impressed by their customer service. Every interaction went smoothly. The delivery process exceeded my expections. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived - I must applaud their discreet packaging as well. However, the pricing may be a det ...

Tonillo

15 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

18 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.