Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 144  Reviews: 0  Threads: 19 

Hello!

Looking for some advice. I am 6ft3 and weigh about 113kgs. In decent shape but wanting to turn up the dial for summer. Would like to drop a couple of kegs,get some lean mass showing!
I used test in the past and felt great on it, bit stronger, and filled up nicely. Was doing 1 to 2ml a week and felt like I was getting results. I jumped off after about 18 weeks as my estrogen was getting really high. I didn't PCT as I wasn't on a high dose.

Anyway, looking to cycle something leading up to the holidays. What would be your suggestion? Is it test again?

Am I better off trying peps? I've seen people talk about the great benefits of using CJC and ipam together....? Or hgh frag ?

Ultimately, I want lean mass, drop a couple of kgs, joint health would be good as I seem to injure easy or pull up a bit stiff after training.

Hope this makes sense would love the lads advice here

• Created

Catalyst 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

sayanbroly 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

its best whatever you choose to do to get the ball rolling before you hop on the gear. the reason is simple. steroids are NOT fat burners, and its hard to lose weight on them. usually what will happen is you will gain a lot of mass on them.

so cut down first. get into the absolute best shape your life. THEN use the steroids in that order

i suggest fasted cardio, it works and no matter if you are 20% body fat or 5% body fat people implement it for a reason. forcing your body to tap into excess fat stores for energy vs. the food you eat. so fast a solid 15-20 hours then do cardio, it will work wonders. get on that track then you can look at doing a cycle like low dose test, eq and anavar. good for lean mass

1 year ago #3
sayanbroly
Threads:
Reviews:
 sayanbroly
sayanbroly
Junior Member Posts: 38  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

for sure eddie layout is good, anavar cardarine and maybe testolone with some cardazol and post up a LOG soon

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

1 hour ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

1 hour ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe