2 years ago #1
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

No matter how this War Mongering turns out. Ukraine and it's president have marked hearts from around the globe with their Will of Defiance towards aggression. "We need ammunition not a ride".
I hope Afghanis would do something similar against the wake of Taliban.

Best of luck and lots of love to Ukrainians from this community. Hold tight, nothing's more important then Freedom.

What do you guys think?

• Created

admin 2 years ago
  • Last Reply

steroidswiki 1 year ago

replies

views

users

2 years ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin

2 years ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Contrary to the world's expectations Ukrainians are holding on. Bunch of brave people they are

2 years ago #4
EUroids.ws
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 EUroids.ws
EUroids.ws
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 31  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

War, for whatever reason, is never a just cause. War is just murder and children's tears. I hope it will be concluded as soon as possible and the parties will discuss the issues at the table.

2 years ago #5
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin

True, pray for the victims of this war. Unfortunately even in 21st Century mankind is constantly pushed to the possibility of a fall out and extinction. We humans are so stupid

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post216
War, for whatever reason, is never a just cause. War is just murder and children's tears. I hope it will be concluded as soon as possible and the parties will discuss the issues at the table.

2 years ago #6
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

This war is already causing many problems and humanitarian crisis. I hope to see a reasonable end to all this madness soon

2 years ago #7
EUroids.ws
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 EUroids.ws
EUroids.ws

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post217
True, pray for the victims of this war. Unfortunately even in 21st Century mankind is constantly pushed to the possibility of a fall out and extinction. We humans are so stupid

Quote: undefinedWar, for whatever reason, is never a just cause. War is just murder and children's tears. I hope it will be concluded as soon as possible and the parties will discuss the issues at the table.

I agree with every word you say Bro.

2 years ago #8
EUroids.ws
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 EUroids.ws
EUroids.ws

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post220
This war is already causing many problems and humanitarian crisis. I hope to see a reasonable end to all this madness soon

You are right in what you say. At the same time, problems of food and energy shortages began to emerge around the world. In the world that is just trying to get over Covid, this is also becoming a disaster. Wage workers are getting poorer. That's not fair.

2 years ago #9
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com

Yes bro this is just sad. Apart from business being affected, people are suffering and the world is just silent. UN is proving ineffective as always

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post222

Quote: SteroidJet.comThis war is already causing many problems and humanitarian crisis. I hope to see a reasonable end to all this madness soon

You are right in what you say. At the same time, problems of food and energy shortages began to emerge around the world. In the world that is just trying to get over Covid, this is also becoming a disaster. Wage workers are getting poorer. That's not fair.

2 years ago #10
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com

2 years ago #11
EUroids.ws
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 EUroids.ws
EUroids.ws

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post223
Yes bro this is just sad. Apart from business being affected, people are suffering and the world is just silent. UN is proving ineffective as always

Quote: EUroids.ws

Quote: SteroidJet.comThis war is already causing many problems and humanitarian crisis. I hope to see a reasonable end to all this madness soon

You are right in what you say. At the same time, problems of food and energy shortages began to emerge around the wor

As always, the UN acts as the guardian angel of multinational corporations. It will go on like this as long as there are no mass reactions. Ukraine today is another country tomorrow. Unfortunately, all the events in the world's recent history are like this.

2 years ago #12
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin

Well said broda. The most worrying part is the reluctance of humans to learn from incidents like Chernobyl, it doesn't matter if non state actors were involved or not. What mattered was human lives were at stake, now they are at stake once again. Nukes aren't toys

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post225

Quote: SteroidJet.comYes bro this is just sad. Apart from business being affected, people are suffering and the world is just silent. UN is proving ineffective as always

**Quote: EUroids.ws**<blockquote>**Quote: SteroidJet.com**This war is already causing many problems and humanitarian crisis. I hope to see a reasonable end to all this madness soon

You are right in what you say. At the same time, problems of food and e

2 years ago #13
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com

You must have a super keen eye on world politics. What you just said sums it all up.
Humanitarian crisis is someone else's profit

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post225

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post223

Quote: EUroids.ws

You are right in what you say. At the same time, problems of food and energy shortages began to emerge around the wor

As always, the UN acts as the guardian angel of multinational corporations. It will go on like this as long as there are no mass reactions. Ukraine today is another country tomorrow. Unfortunately, all the events in the world's recent history are like this.

2 years ago #14
EUroids.ws
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 EUroids.ws
EUroids.ws

Politicians and financiers are the curse of this world.

2 years ago #15
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

For evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. You should consider joining politics.

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post229

2 years ago #16
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com

that's some motivation just right there lol

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post233
For evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. You should consider joining politics.

2 years ago #17
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Guess someone doesn't appreciate good quotes

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post235
that's some motivation just right there lol

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post233

2 years ago #18
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com

No, i actually loved it

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post237

2 years ago #19
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin

You are on another level lmao

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post264
No, i actually loved it

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post237

2 years ago #20
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

2 years ago #21
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Ukraine conflict isn't as bad as war in Yemen for which the Western Countries are supplying weapons. It's just ironic how narratives change according to personal interests and race.

2 years ago #22
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin

I can't disagree. If we look at all the wars from a humanitarian perspective, they were all a disaster and displayed double standards.

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post285
Ukraine conflict isn't as bad as war in Yemen for which the Western Countries are supplying weapons. It's just ironic how narratives change according to personal interests and race.

2 years ago #23
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Two wrongs don't make one right. I condemn both and hope PEOPLE come out as winners.

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post285

2 years ago #24
mossfrank
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 mossfrank
mossfrank
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 30  Reviews: 2  Threads: 5 

Scott Ritter explain very well, what happening in the Ukraine today

2 years ago #25
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com

This is an eye opener. Russia isn't stupid, mainstream fake media is just trying turn West's surrender into a victory. Specially after what happened in Afghanistan.

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post297

Scott Ritter explain very well, what happening in the Ukraine today

antakc

1 hour ago .  5

Hello to everybody! I ordered MK-677 from DeusChem! The delivery was super-fast and safe, no problems with customs, around 3-4 days in Europe. The payment is easy to proceed and all negotiation with company is super tolerant and pleasant. The product is 100% working. Was using fi ...

David_321

1 hour ago .  5

Hier kun je alles kopen wat een fatsoenlijke sporter nodig heeft om zich te blijven ontwikkelen: van tests tot WG. Ik ben blij met de grote keuze aan fabrikanten en het feit dat de "Balkan" natuurlijk favoriet is. Alle preparaten zijn niet nep - ik heb de etikettering o ...

Martin534

2 hours ago .  5

Bedankt voor een breed en zeer informatief consult, de kennis van de consulent - op het hoogste niveau! Het assortiment is luxe!