2 years ago #1
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

No matter how this War Mongering turns out. Ukraine and it's president have marked hearts from around the globe with their Will of Defiance towards aggression. "We need ammunition not a ride".
I hope Afghanis would do something similar against the wake of Taliban.

Best of luck and lots of love to Ukrainians from this community. Hold tight, nothing's more important then Freedom.

What do you guys think?

• Created

admin 2 years ago
  • Last Reply

steroidswiki 2 years ago

replies

views

users

2 years ago #26
mossfrank
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 mossfrank
mossfrank
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 30  Reviews: 2  Threads: 5 

Yes, that is true.
too much lie, People everywhere brainwashed with Media Lie.

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post299
This is an eye opener. Russia isn't stupid, mainstream fake media is just trying turn West's surrender into a victory. Specially after what happened in Afghanistan.

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post297

Scott Ritter explain very well, what happening in the Ukraine today

2 years ago #27
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

I just saw this interview. Scott definitely knows what he is talking about, very alarming.

2 years ago #28
steroidswiki
Threads:
Reviews:
 steroidswiki
steroidswiki
Junior Member Posts: 5  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

I agree with you but would you support demonstration of nazis with posters with Hitler or may be USSR communists with posters with Stalin or ISIL activists in your town?
Russians are the same now. They direct their energy to defense themselves instead of supporting the activity against barbarian Putin's regime.
Before Russians don't understand that before they begin act before they apologise they should be cancelled in civilization.
What have Russians done to stop Putin? What have Russians done to change attitude to them? A part of Russians is slayers, another part is zombies, the third part is barbarians and only someones are people.

2 years ago #29
steroidswiki
Threads:
Reviews:
 steroidswiki
steroidswiki

Have you guys seen reports on Bucha massacre?

2 years ago #30
mossfrank
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 mossfrank
mossfrank
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 30  Reviews: 2  Threads: 5 

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post331
Have you guys seen reports on Bucha massacre?

2 years ago #31
steroidswiki
Threads:
Reviews:
 steroidswiki
steroidswiki

That is from the Russian State Own media. Why putin hasn't been able to win so far? After all he's the one who invaded not the other way around.

@Adctdtojuice @Adctdtojuice That sticker looks badass on that jar! So glad you got that gear from your gym bro and decided to give us a try. I still haven't tried the cut stack 300 yet, but with all the good feedback I have been getting I think I'll try it for my summer cut! ...

RazorRamone

11 hours ago .  4.5

This was my first time ordering from Deus so I started off with a small order.I was very impressed with the communication and the extremely helpful customer service that answered all my queries as a new customer.I am also very impressed with the packaging and quality of the items ...

elfo_travieso

15 hours ago .  4.75

Todo genial, el reparto tardo algo, pero no es culpa de ellos, me comuniqué con ellos y todo sin problemas me ayudaron en todas mis dudas y muy rápidos, 100% recomendable.