Kidneys under pressure

1 year ago #1
sayanbroly
Threads:
Reviews:
 sayanbroly
sayanbroly
Junior Member Posts: 38  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

I went to the doctor because I was having some issues ‘down there’ let’s leave it at that
She had me get bloods done.

we checked the numbers and she said that my kidney numbers were out of whack. I told her I was using steroids and she said I needed to stop. Is there a supplement that can help with kidney issues

• Created

sayanbroly 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

7gothic 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Yes. But you can also look at stopping the cycle and or altering other unhealthy aspects of your lifestyle.

Even N2Guard wont help with 'down there'. Gotta LOL at you meaning your cock wont work so hints at it vs asking about drugs etc. Just spit it out

Mickael

1 hour ago .  5

Bien reçu , bien emballé , merci 👌

MAXSXX70

2 hours ago .  5

shop always stocked. They are very quick in deliveries and precise in packaging. I have now almost tried all the products and they are of excellent quality. I'm already about to place another order

Shoko

3 hours ago .  5

SIS labs test prop and npp review. Client ServicesResponsive prompt and professional in communicating. T/AT/A was very quick and packed discreetly. ProductsSIS labs test prop and SIS labs npp, QualityI like the quick joint relief from npp. From onwards every cycle will include so ...