1. Steroids Forum
  2. Source Talk / Promos
  3. Anyone ever test GenLabs Anavar legitimacy?

Anyone ever test GenLabs Anavar legitimacy?

1 year ago #1
Stakd_Dad
Threads:
Reviews:
 Stakd_Dad
Stakd_Dad
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 1  Threads: 1 

Just received some GenLabs Anavar 20mg. I know a lot of anavar could be fake bc the cost of producing anavar is more than just sending some dbol with anavar lable. I’m asking if there is anyone out there who ran a purity test on this product?

• Created

Stakd_Dad 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

@yourmuscleshop might've.

1 year ago #3
MusicMan
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 MusicMan
MusicMan
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

Share photos

1 year ago #4
Anabollocks
Threads:
Reviews:
 Anabollocks
Anabollocks
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 2  Threads: 0 

I’ve received photos from yourmuscleshop verifying the authenticity of anavar from janoshik

I also am on day 6 of 40mg anavar daily… so far I haven’t noticed a damn thing. Anybody else have any luck?AAA4AD8A-FDC6-4ACD-8BC4-6C4B6DB0AC7B.png
I use the unique key and verified the test as legit on the website.

However does that mean that what we received is what was tested by the company? For all I know they could have sent legit anavar to be tested and sent us bunk. I would like to think otherwise but I have my doubts can you follow up with your experience using genlabs anavar?

1 year ago #5
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin

Can you get yours tested?

Quoted Anabollocks; Post# 2571

I’ve received photos from yourmuscleshop verifying the authenticity of anavar from janoshik
I also am on day 6 of 40mg anavar daily… so far I haven’t noticed a damn thing. Anybody else have any luck?AAA4AD8A-FDC6-4ACD-8BC4-6C4B6DB0AC7B.pngI use the unique key and verified the test as legit on the website.
However does that mean that what we received is what was tested by the company? For all I know they could have sent legit anavar to be tested and sent us bunk. I would like to think otherwise but I have my doubts can you follow up with your experience using genlabs anavar?

1 year ago #6
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 957 

brother please run 2 weeks minimum, also make sure your cardio, your diet and training is point. I have your money anytime you want it back, if you are not fully satisfied 🙏🏼

1 year ago #7
Anabollocks
Threads:
Reviews:
 Anabollocks
Anabollocks
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 2  Threads: 0 

I found at home test kits by a company called roidtest that I can use. I don’t know anywhere I could send a sample of the product to get tested in the US, if anybody could help with that. I am definitely going to use the at home test and post results.

Quoted admin; Post# 2573

Can you get yours tested?

1 year ago #8
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin

Have heard many negative reviews about roidtest tho.

Quoted Anabollocks; Post# 2585

I found at home test kits by a company called roidtest that I can use. I don’t know anywhere I could send a sample of the product to get tested in the US, if anybody could help with that. I am definitely going to use the at home test and post results.

1 year ago #9
Stakd_Dad
Threads:
Reviews:
 Stakd_Dad
Stakd_Dad
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 1  Threads: 1 

Just an update. I’ve been on it approx 5wks. I am leaner and I have kept my strength gains for the most part, from the dbol and deca and cyp, I was on at the beginning of my cycle. I’m on Anavar 60mg daily. I also received the same pics from yourmuscleshop in regards to what products have been tested. As of right now I would say I’m happy with his gear. I’m current running genlabs test e with genlabs anavar. Genlabs airimedex and novladex to combat some estrogen from the dbol and deca over all happy. I’ll continue to use him.

1 year ago #10
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 957 

Hello Brother, Thank you for the update...🙏 it's Great to know that you are happy with our products..😊

MAIER_MICHI

1 hour ago .  5

Hey, I ordered Test C, Mast P, and Anadrol from Deuschem. The delivery was fast and secure, the price was reasonable, and the quality was perfect. I managed to boost my bench press performance from 90kg to 130kg in just 5 weeks. Moreover, I didn't encounter any acne or other issu ...

Liam

1 hour ago .  4.75

Il y a eu un petit incident avec la commande - ils ont donné une adresse de succursale différente à mon insu. Le personnel a transmis gratuitement la commande à un endroit pratique pour moi.

Gloria

1 hour ago .  5

La principal ventaja es la variedad. No se limitan a productos estándar, también ofrecen opciones más específicas. Esto hace que la tienda sea interesante para quienes buscan un trato personal.