1 year ago #1
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 146  Reviews: 0  Threads: 20 

nj5bb9l9sst91.jpgI’ve been doing a lot of research and seen the Polypeptide IGF-1 blowing up all over social media.. I want to get some opinions on this peptide.. what you’d use it for? And what are the repercussions of IGF-1 and how to counteract them.
Thanks guys.

• Created

Catalyst 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

thebbpower 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 121  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

I wouldn't go for either IGF1 lr3 or IGF1 DES. Those are peptides that are a cheap version of an actual recombinant IGF-1. The re are not a lot but there is still a couple of brands that are selling the actual IGF-1... And I tell you, this stuff is another level!!!!

Emil

41 seconds ago .  5

Podejście do klientów w tym sklepie wykracza poza zwykłą obsługę. Tutaj znają mnie po imieniu, zawsze są gotowi zaoferować coś nowego, a nawet pogratulować mi osiągniętych wyników. Stwarza to przytulną atmosferę i sprawia, że zakupy stają się przyjemnością.

Abdel

6 minutes ago .  5

It's not a shop, but a Klondike! Everything is there, all manufacturers, buy what you need and without any problems, delivery is very fast, managers are good. In general, I am very satisfied and everyone is advised to buy steroids here.

Finn

12 minutes ago .  5

Höfliches und professionelles Personal.