1 year ago #1
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

Starting a tren ace cycle, can’t order from the approved sources this time around unfortunately. I’ve got two sources, Keifei Parabolin A (tren ace) and ZPHC tren ace. Which one of these two is most likely to be the best and actually dosed properly. If anyones got knowledge on this and can give some insight It would be awesome.

• Created

AncientAlien 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

ugfreaker 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

It depends on the source you use. If you have real quality, I would go with ZPHC

1 year ago #3
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Don’t have the money online atm, have some cash and my options are ZPHC which I’ve never heard bad things about tbh and they’re test e was wonderful and keifei which is apparently used by all the bodybuilders in my gym. Trust me, if I could get some euro pharma I would gladly. But sadly my options are limited to these right now, and I’m wondering if anyone knows which of the two is better

Tonillo

2 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

5 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

6 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...