1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. im 22 years old power lifter/ influincer 6'3 and decided to take testorone any advice?

im 22 years old power lifter/ influincer 6'3 and decided to take testorone any advice?

1 year ago #1
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

i have been training for almost 3 years weigh 271lbs and still always felt like i made slow progress even when i was consistent my dieting was on and off. I still dont feel happy with my body type as i carry alot of adominal fat and chest fat. Ive considered taking test as ultimately i just want to look decenly bigger and happier. Some days i cant sleep and ghrelin attacks my body a lot when i cut. i gain weight pretty easily. ive always had weak strength especially upper and lacked any muscles with high BF. The saddest part is i gain weight easily despite having some muscles. I would like to take a dose that is low and safe for 2 cycles the reason im asking for advice is well its not legal where i live but i have a legit supplier who sells to powerlifters and bodybuilders and influencers. my biggest fear being on gear for two cycles is ball shrink permanently, lose the ability to not have kids, i dont have my normal test levels back and dying. p.s my test levels are in the 300-400 range

• Created

unreal89 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

thebbpower 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Get your shit under control first. Otherwise you’ll jump on test and you’ll lose some fat and gain some high cholesterol. Probably best to not do it. Burn more calories than you eat and you’ll be better off.

1 year ago #3
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89

Would it be much safer to take it at a healthier body fat percentage? And what part are you referring to me not being happy with my body type or my dieting?

Quoted House; Post# 2473

Get your shit under control first. Otherwise you’ll jump on test and you’ll lose some fat and gain some high cholesterol. Probably best to not do it. Burn more calories than you eat and you’ll be better off.

1 year ago #4
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House

By get your shit under control I meant your diet and your weight. And yes you’d be much better off and healthier and safer at a lower bf%

Quoted unreal89; Post# 2474

Would it be much safer to take it at a healthier body fat percentage? And what part are you referring to me not being happy with my body type or my dieting?

1 year ago #5
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89

I made my decision I’m gonna lean out to 20% before anything because your definitely right night blood pressure plus being over weight and taking peds not a good mix

Quoted House; Post# 2475

By get your shit under control I meant your diet and your weight. And yes you’d be much better off and healthier and safer at a lower bf%

1 year ago #6
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House

Yeah dude I’m 198 and lean af and my cholesterol is high af now. Not worth it tbh.

Quoted unreal89; Post# 2476

I made my decision I’m gonna lean out to 20% before anything because your definitely right night blood pressure plus being over weight and taking peds not a good mix

1 year ago #7
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89

I mean even at my body weight I still have normal ranges of blood pressure

Quoted House; Post# 2477

Yeah dude I’m 198 and lean af and my cholesterol is high af now. Not worth it tbh.

1 year ago #8
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House

You also aren’t blasting a gram of gear. See the difference 😳

Quoted unreal89; Post# 2478

I mean even at my body weight I still have normal ranges of blood pressure

1 year ago #9
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89

Oh wait nvm lol you said cholesterol thought you said blood pressure yeah damn been thinking for a while about taking gear I guess next year I can really decide when I’m leaner I’ll just have to man up mentally more and just put the fork down more and have a better dieting plan

Quoted House; Post# 2479

You also aren’t blasting a gram of gear. See the difference 😳

1 year ago #10
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House

The more you learn and the longer you wait the more you will benefit from any gear. We ALL wish we’d have waited longer and learned more ya know.

Quoted unreal89; Post# 2480

Oh wait nvm lol you said cholesterol thought you said blood pressure yeah damn been thinking for a while about taking gear I guess next year I can really decide when I’m leaner I’ll just have to man up mentally more and just put the fork down more and have a better dieting plan

1 year ago #11
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

I would not worry about the gear. What I would worry about is your inability to spell a rudimentary word like "influencer." Being that you call yourself an "influencer," you might want to learn to spell it. If I told you I was a "dockter" would you take me serious? The "I" isn't even near the "E" on the keyboard so you can't use that excuse.

1 year ago #12
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 121  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Quoted unreal89; Post# 2472

i have been training for almost 3 years weigh 271lbs and still always felt like i made slow progress even when i was consistent my dieting was on and off. I still dont feel happy with my body type as i carry alot of adominal fat and chest fat. Ive considered taking test as ultimately i just want to look decenly bigger and happier. Some days i cant sleep and ghrelin attacks my body a lot when i cut. i gain weight pretty easily. ive always had weak strength especially upper and lacked any muscles with high BF. The saddest part is i gain weight easily despite having some muscles. I would like to take a dose that is low and safe for 2 cycles the reason im asking for advice is well its not legal where i live but i have a legit supplier who sells to powerlifters and bodybuilders and influencers. my biggest fear being on gear for two cycles is ball shrink permanently, lose the ability to not have kids, i dont have my normal test levels back and dying. p.s my test levels are in the 300-400 range

Bro, you are 22 and you miles away form your best physical condition. Do not eve consider roids until you will get yourself in shape and get your diet sorted. At this age you can gain an amazing condition on your own, do not fool yourself, it might be very harmful

Enki

2 minutes ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

6 hours ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...