1 year ago #1
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Howdy! Summers coming up here in Australia and I want to push my physique to the next level but I’m not quite sure where to even start. I have a very general knowledge about some things but nothing concrete enough to go out on my own and do.

I’m 25 years old, 176cm tall, currently 82kg at around 15% body fat. I’ve been training natty for the last 6 odd years and looking for someone knowledgeable to kind of coach me into my first cycle with things like to start with, dosages, pct’s, how often, where to get the stuff and everything in between. Im looking to achieve more lean mass.
I feel like if I’m going to go down this road I want to do it right and safely as possible. My inbox is open to chat I’d really love it if someone who knows there stuff would coach me on this journey I’m even happy to pay you for your time in exchange for the proper information.

Many thanks in advance. Cheers legends! 🍻

• Created

dan88 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Il servizio italiafarmaci lavora davvero per le persone. Il servizio qui è di fuoco, i consulenti rispondono sempre alle domande, consigliano e aiutano nella scelta dei farmaci. I manager possono essere contattati se ci sono problemi con il pagamento, l'inserimento dell'ordine, ...

Fortysauce

1 hour ago .  5

ordered Androgenix Test E, best test I’ve ever used. Hands down. Delivery took like 3 days, packaging was professional. Definitely will use again.

Kenwest

5 hours ago .  5

It taked 8 days to arrive to UK which is quite acceptable, considering that i have ordered before from other sites and had to wait far more! Communication was also top notch... Request tracking number and they immediately responded with the number, which allowed me to keep an eye ...