1 year ago #1
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Howdy! Summers coming up here in Australia and I want to push my physique to the next level but I’m not quite sure where to even start. I have a very general knowledge about some things but nothing concrete enough to go out on my own and do.

I’m 25 years old, 176cm tall, currently 82kg at around 15% body fat. I’ve been training natty for the last 6 odd years and looking for someone knowledgeable to kind of coach me into my first cycle with things like to start with, dosages, pct’s, how often, where to get the stuff and everything in between. Im looking to achieve more lean mass.
I feel like if I’m going to go down this road I want to do it right and safely as possible. My inbox is open to chat I’d really love it if someone who knows there stuff would coach me on this journey I’m even happy to pay you for your time in exchange for the proper information.

Many thanks in advance. Cheers legends! 🍻

• Created

dan88 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 1 year ago

replies

views

users

antakc

5 hours ago .  5

Hello to everybody! I ordered MK-677 from DeusChem! The delivery was super-fast and safe, no problems with customs, around 3-4 days in Europe. The payment is easy to proceed and all negotiation with company is super tolerant and pleasant. The product is 100% working. Was using fi ...

David_321

5 hours ago .  5

Hier kun je alles kopen wat een fatsoenlijke sporter nodig heeft om zich te blijven ontwikkelen: van tests tot WG. Ik ben blij met de grote keuze aan fabrikanten en het feit dat de "Balkan" natuurlijk favoriet is. Alle preparaten zijn niet nep - ik heb de etikettering o ...

Martin534

6 hours ago .  5

Bedankt voor een breed en zeer informatief consult, de kennis van de consulent - op het hoogste niveau! Het assortiment is luxe!