1 year ago #1
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 146  Reviews: 0  Threads: 20 

Please help me pick which HGH brand to use. I can get some Indian/Chinese crap I see floating around or doctor prescribed but there is a huge price difference, what should I do?
paja had cheap HGH but he's gone and not sure if it was real

• Created

Catalyst 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

thebbpower 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Jcuz67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Jcuz67
Jcuz67
Contributing Member Posts: 51  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

Lmfao !!! Bro where the hell you been ???? Paja HGH was fake as hell !! Did you not see the thread on it

1 year ago #3
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 36 

There are two certified brands in China. Jintropin and Ansomone. those are pharmaceutical grade products. Other brands are UG. Some are good, some not..

1 year ago #4
MusicMan
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 MusicMan
MusicMan
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

If you can afford pharma GH, I'd recommend it. For me, it makes a difference. I have used hygetropin in the past, and it worked well, however.
And the riptropins I'm hearing of guys having severe bp issues, and racing heart rates. No thanks.

1 year ago #5
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

did along cycle of jins once! best hgh i ever used

1 year ago #6
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Definitely Pharma HGH, man. never use those ridiculous Chinese goods! health is more important than anything. you will prefer Chinese goods because they are cheap, then you will pay more money to the hospital than you thought you made a profit! so it's not a logic thing.

1 year ago #7
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 121  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Thirst thing you have to understand is that if you are ordering any HGH From china, it will take time for it to arrive... The conditions of shipments are unknown (temperatures and packaging). Those conditions can affect the product and even if the product was absolutely fine before shipment, you can a poor quality when it will arrive to your doors. Find sources that are providing european or US made HGH (there are some around)

Die Berater in diesem Geschäft sind immer auf dem Laufenden, was die neuesten Trends und Innovationen in der Welt der Sporternährung angeht.

Jon

1 hour ago .  5

Dank der Professionalität der Berater war ich in der Lage, die perfekten Ergänzungsmittel für meine sportlichen Ziele auszuwählen.

Sandra

1 hour ago .  5

Excellent drug, bought here for the first time, very satisfied with the quality, prompt delivery. I liked the large selection of manufacturers. Very glad that there is such a cool online shop for athletes.