1 year ago #1
Jcuz67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Jcuz67
Jcuz67
Contributing Member Posts: 51  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

I would like to use steroids to help with my endurance and also my recovery for my brutal workouts 6 times a week. Even on my day off i like to do something active
Currently 55 years old
5’10’’
175 pounds and athletic
I’m down to equipoise and testosterone as my choices. What dosing would you do?

• Created

Jcuz67 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
MusicMan
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 MusicMan
MusicMan
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

you are severely over training... even if you were 20 years younger that would be overtraining but at your age, its far far worse... you need to give your body more recovery time.. you think you are doing something good for you but you are doing quite the opposite..

1 year ago #3
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Agreed. You'll actually be stronger, fitter (by all measures), etc if you REST. Just because PEDs might enable bad habits (your level of training) or more does NOT mean you should

1 year ago #4
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

if you train 6x per week it has to be at a low %. example 40% of your volume and weight

it makes more sense to train 3-4x per week 80%. spend the other days doing cardio, stretching, bicycling, etc. stay active by all means on off days

1 year ago #5
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Think about how you termed the workouts as 'brutal'. It suggests you find them hard. I know - I've been there when in contest prep mode. But I only stay in that zone for 1-2 weeks just before a competition. And that's with PEDs. I am, at that point, deliberately looking to over train. I then rest for 72-96 hours and, using those same PEDs, recover. In fact I'm relying on what's called 'super compensation'.

But look at what I'm doing - I'm doing TOO much then having TIME OFF and I'm only doing that (at my most competitive) 4x a year. Not weekly all damn year lol. It was usually 1-2x a year. You're doing it all the time.
If I was coaching you you'd have 2-3 cycles of training a year. That means that the start of each of those cycles would be easy and then end BRUTAL. Literally about 6-8 weeks PER YEAR would be balls out

PEDs, by their very name, need to ENHANCE PERFORMANCE. Not just enable you to pound the f**k out of yourself 'just cos'. It feels like some, inc the OP, enjoy being in a pool of sweat and if they're not killing it the days been wasted. But it's not actually how to get the best from yourself. Look at what top athletes in ANY sport do. NO ONE is able to train or compete that hard all the time and be at their best. NO ONE

1 year ago #6
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

You still need to take some time off, I would train 3 days per week if brutal
test and eq
300mgs equipoise
300mgs testosterone

Tbk94

19 minutes ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

50 minutes ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!