Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

Hi members
I want to open a topic about HGH.
ED, EOD, 5/7 days...
Share your protocol,reference , conviction...with justifications.
Its ll be great for all to have a lot of comments about this topic.

• Created

aisgood 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

DOUBLEG67 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
MusicMan
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 MusicMan
MusicMan
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

you are severely over training... even if you were 20 years younger that would be overtraining but at your age, its far far worse... you need to give your body more recovery time.. you think you are doing something good for you but you are doing quite the opposite...

1 year ago #3
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Having experience with both regimens, I highly recommend EOD over ED. HGH is a powerful hormone which has a cascade effect with regards to other hormones, especially insulin. Personally, pinning daily led to lethargy, bloating, and insane hunger for me even at low doses, whereas I didn't experience these sides nearly as severely while pinning EOD.
Also just as important, there are many studies that show no significant difference whatsoever in body composition between taking HGH daily versus adjusting dose and pinning EOD. This being a prime example:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14517774/

1 year ago #4
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

I'm trying to find more information on EOD protocol, do you take it all at once or do you still split it out throughout the day you take it?

Quoted 7gothic; Post# 2514

Having experience with both regimens, I highly recommend EOD over ED. HGH is a powerful hormone which has a cascade effect with regards to other hormones, especially insulin. Personally, pinning daily led to lethargy, bloating, and insane hunger for me even at low doses, whereas I didn't experience these sides nearly as severely while pinning EOD.
Also just as important, there are many studies that show no significant difference whatsoever in body composition between taking HGH daily versus adjusting dose and pinning EOD. This being a prime example:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14517774/

PazMalta

1 minute ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

28 minutes ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe

@Barbara Thank you for sharing your feedback :)