1 year ago #2
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

I have been on Norditropin for the last two weeks and I can say with certain that the sides from the nords are more intense then the hyges. im doing 3 iu m-f. I have been on the hyges since the beginning of October until switching to nords because the price and service on them was too good to pass up. I will also post my bloods when I get them done in 3 weeks.

1 year ago #3
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Oh ya still are producing hyge.....don't let anyone fool you into saying different you just have to know where to look.

1 year ago #4
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

^^isnt the name of your source similar to a member here lol

1 year ago #5
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

he wants to be as private and discreet as possible so its not really my place to say. Are you interested in buying them???? If you are im sure he will read this thread, then read all of your posts here on evo, then will contact you if he feels comfortable with you.

3 months ago #6
StrPharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 StrPharma
StrPharma
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 43  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

There are many fakes of this brand made in China, you need to be careful. the photos are very small, it is difficult to say anything clearly.

https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/2509/

RazorRamone

1 hour ago .  4.5

This was my first time ordering from Deus so I started off with a small order.I was very impressed with the communication and the extremely helpful customer service that answered all my queries as a new customer.I am also very impressed with the packaging and quality of the items ...

elfo_travieso

4 hours ago .  4.75

Todo genial, el reparto tardo algo, pero no es culpa de ellos, me comuniqué con ellos y todo sin problemas me ayudaron en todas mis dudas y muy rápidos, 100% recomendable.

GeneticAn0maly

5 hours ago .  4.5

Recieved products within 2 weeks of ordering inside EU without issues, good price and good quality product overall.