1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

what's up guys? I just ordered five bottles or 50 CC's 100 mg per of dhb I've never used it before. I've done some reading on it obviously but never used it. It's supposedly some kind of offshoot of equipoise but works nothing like it from what I could gather reading about it it's a lot stronger.

I just want real world experience if you've used this drug. I was planning on using it probably 100 mgs every other day which would come to about 350 a week. I even saw on YouTube some YouTube "expert" (probably the next one to drop dead) actually compare it to tren

so really I'm just looking for the best analysis of this drug I could get from someone experienced with it(used it not just read about it) okay guys thanks

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Yes 3 to 400 is good if you're going to run other stuff. u could even go higher. it is the same thing as EQ it is just a shorter Esther just like NPP with decca say a exact thing.

PazMalta

20 minutes ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

47 minutes ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe

@Barbara Thank you for sharing your feedback :)