1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. Estrogen out of control please help!!

Estrogen out of control please help!!

1 year ago #1
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Hey guys I am a make and I was recently running 4 units of growth, 300 test 350 npp (I know I should of had my test higher) proviron 50 mgs daily, and caber .25 2x a week on shot days. Recently been experiencing a tad bit of Ed. I went and got all my hormones checked and I don’t know how but my estrogen came back at 3,300.. I know I need to get some kinda ai in me asap but I don’t know what to use and also how much/often. I have arimidex, armosin, and nolva all on hand. I was scared however of crashing my estrogen to quickly and running the risk of tearing joints. Anyway I cut my cycle and now I’m running 100 mgs test, 25 proviron. Any kind of helpful input would be much appreciated as I have no idea what to do here.

• Created

dan88 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Shadow 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
sayanbroly
Threads:
Reviews:
 sayanbroly
sayanbroly
Junior Member Posts: 38  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

Just take some fucking AI . .25 mg of Adex for now. Holy shit. Your not gonna tear a tendon.

1 year ago #3
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 124  Reviews: 5  Threads: 10 

wtf 3k estrogen ??? use an anti estrogen. you are not going to crash estrogen straight away.use nolvadex 40 mg a day for some weeks then go do blood test again.i am on test e for four months and I take 50 mg clomid per day.you can use adex like the mate mention on top.i think the reason you're oestrogen is 3000 because of growth hormone, test does not shot estrogen level to 3000.i am using test e during bulk I take no ai my estrogen was 400.

Quoted dan88; Post# 2539

Hey guys I am a make and I was recently running 4 units of growth, 300 test 350 npp (I know I should of had my test higher) proviron 50 mgs daily, and caber .25 2x a week on shot days. Recently been experiencing a tad bit of Ed. I went and got all my hormones checked and I don’t know how but my estrogen came back at 3,300.. I know I need to get some kinda ai in me asap but I don’t know what to use and also how much/often. I have arimidex, armosin, and nolva all on hand. I was scared however of crashing my estrogen to quickly and running the risk of tearing joints. Anyway I cut my cycle and now I’m running 100 mgs test, 25 proviron. Any kind of helpful input would be much appreciated as I have no idea what to do here.

1 year ago #4
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88

Yes I started nolvadex at 500mg.gonna get my tests done soon

Quoted Shadow; Post# 2556

wtf 3k estrogen ??? use an anti estrogen. you are not going to crash estrogen straight away.use nolvadex 40 mg a day for some weeks then go do blood test again.i am on test e for four months and I take 50 mg clomid per day.you can use adex like the mate mention on top.i think the reason you're oestrogen is 3000 because of growth hormone, test does not shot estrogen level to 3000.i am using test e during bulk I take no ai my estrogen was 400.

1 year ago #5
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

wtf 500 mg ??

Quoted dan88; Post# 2574

Yes I started nolvadex at 500mg.gonna get my tests done soon

1 year ago #6
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88

My bad it is 50mg per day.

Quoted Shadow; Post# 2581

wtf 500 mg ??

1 year ago #7
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

yes 50mg every other day

Quoted dan88; Post# 2589

My bad it is 50mg per day.

1 year ago #8
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88

ok i used 40mg ed to get the estrogen down, now feeling bit better so moving to 40 eod"

Quoted Shadow; Post# 2590

yes 50mg every other day

1 year ago #9
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

no worries

Quoted dan88; Post# 2599

ok i used 40mg ed to get the estrogen down, now feeling bit better so moving to 40 eod"

Tbk94

9 minutes ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

40 minutes ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!