2 years ago #1
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

I have wanted to try steroids now for a while and was curious how do they effect the human body? What are the side effects. I have heard that they make your dick smaller and i wanted to ask that does it make it smaller after 1 use only

• Created

ugfreaker 2 years ago
  • Last Reply

SteroidJet.com 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
EUroids.ws
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 EUroids.ws
EUroids.ws
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 31  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

First of all, welcome to Steroidswiki.

This is nonsense you're hearing. Information that has nothing to do with reality. If you read the forums here, you will see that this information is very wrong.

1 year ago #3
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

I heard it makes one's dick bigger.

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post313
I have wanted to try steroids now for a while and was curious how do they effect the human body? What are the side effects. I have heard that they make your dick smaller and i wanted to ask that does it make it smaller after 1 use only

1 year ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

There are many side effects depending on the compound you are using. Share your age and training experience so far, we'll be able to provide better help.
It is also a must that you do proper reading before experimenting with steroids.
Steroids can make you go natty but as far the male member is concerned, you'll only see improvements but this doesn't mean that steroids are a guaranteed recipe to make one's dick bigger.

1 year ago #5
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

I need to do more research on the topic. Got it

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post319
There are many side effects depending on the compound you are using. Share your age and training experience so far, we'll be able to provide better help.
It is also a must that you do proper reading before experimenting with steroids.
Steroids can make you go natty but as far the male member is concerned, you'll only see improvements but this doesn't mean that steroids are a guaranteed recipe to make one's dick bigger.

1 year ago #6
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Steroids are no joke and beginners should stay far away from them. They are for athletes who have reached their peaks but unable to progress further or want to progress further.

1 year ago #7
Rocslide420
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rocslide420
Rocslide420
Junior Member Posts: 7  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

I've used Testosterone injections before for low t and am trying to find a source without a prescription. Can anyone give me some advice on other supplements I should use with the testosterone. Should I use cypionate or enanthate?

1 year ago #8
EUroids.ws
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 EUroids.ws
EUroids.ws
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 31  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

The best choice to use for low testosterone should be products containing mixed testosterone, such as Sustanon. Sustanon 250 is generally used for treatment for those with low T levels.

1 year ago #9
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

First do more reading bud
Cypionate and Enanthate are basically the same. If your goal is to do TRT without any particular consideration to bulking/cutting, you can use 500mg/week.
Keep SERMS in hand to control sides.

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post375
I've used Testosterone injections before for low t and am trying to find a source without a prescription. Can anyone give me some advice on other supplements I should use with the testosterone. Should I use cypionate or enanthate?

1 year ago #10
Rocslide420
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rocslide420
Rocslide420

Thank you for your quick response. I have all intentions of doing more reading and trying to find a trusted source.

1 year ago #11
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

You can read the cycles thread to get an idea of what an anabolic cycle looks like. Also see Anabolic Steroids Cheatsheet, quick & dirty information on almost all anabolics.

Quoted Rocslide420; Post# 427

Thank you for your quick response. I have all intentions of doing more reading and trying to find a trusted source.

1 year ago #12
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

SteroidsWiki doesn't advocate use of Steroids. There are plenty of sources listed, you can choose anyone. But make sure you check & comply with the laws of your country before placing an order.

Quoted Rocslide420; Post# 375

1 year ago #13
HelpMeOut
Banned
Threads:
Reviews:
 HelpMeOut
HelpMeOut
Banned Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 
This post was deleted.
1 year ago #14
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Posting Links or Promotions are prohibited unless you are a verified source. Verification is free.

Quoted HelpMeOut; Post# 454

[Post Deleted]

1 year ago #15
Rocslide420
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rocslide420
Rocslide420

> *Quoted [SteroidJet.com](https://steroidwiki.com/forum/topic/86-i-want-to-try-steroids---help-me.htmlpost342); Post# [342](https://steroidwiki.com/forum/topic/86-i-want-to-try-steroids---help-me.htmlpost342)* > > Steroids are no joke and beginners should stay far away from them. They are for athletes who have reached their peaks but unable to progress further or want to progress further. >
1 year ago #16
Rocslide420
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rocslide420
Rocslide420

I appreciate the concern and I'm aware of what the ramifications are behind taking steroids. I have to do something to energize. I'm recovering from a broken neck and back. Have been layed up for almost 10 months and need to make a comeback. Whatever I can do to help make that happen, I will do. I'm almost 60 and improvement doesn't come easy. It has been years since I've been in the gym but, I have decided that if I'm going to be even half of what I used to, the gym is where it begins. Thanks again. Any help I can receive from you guys will be greatly appreciated.

1 year ago #17
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Just take it slow in the beginning. Cruise on 500mg/week Test-E or Test-C, it should be good enough for you. After a few injections you can start planning on where to take it further depending on the signals your body radiating.

Quoted Rocslide420; Post# 473

I appreciate the concern and I'm aware of what the ramifications are behind taking steroids. I have to do something to energize. I'm recovering from a broken neck and back. Have been layed up for almost 10 months and need to make a comeback. Whatever I can do to help make that happen, I will do. I'm almost 60 and improvement doesn't come easy. It has been years since I've been in the gym but, I have decided that if I'm going to be even half of what I used to, the gym is where it begins. Thanks again. Any help I can receive from you guys will be greatly appreciated.

1 year ago #18
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

I had no idea about your age or experience. I'll be cruising on test at 60 for sure.

Quoted Rocslide420; Post# 473

Tbk94

1 minute ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

32 minutes ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!