Quick question

1 year ago #1
Cha93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Cha93
Cha93
Junior Member Posts: 12  Reviews: 2  Threads: 6 

Hi, after using test on and off for a while now I’m going to take the plunge and run a stack of Tren and test. What I was wondering is can I inject test and Tren at the same time e.g. have both dosages in the same syringe and inject the mixture? Or is it safer to inject both compounds separately?

• Created

Cha93 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

AccessDenied 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Both of them are oil based. Shouldn't be a problem doing it with the same syringe.

1 year ago #3
Cha93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Cha93
Cha93
Junior Member Posts: 12  Reviews: 2  Threads: 6 

Thanks for the reply bro

1 year ago #4
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

You are welcome buddy.

Quoted Cha93; Post# 2594

Thanks for the reply bro

1 year ago #5
QualityTRTSolutions
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 QualityTRTSolutions
QualityTRTSolutions
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

It is no problem to mix them in same syringe bro. Cheers

1 year ago #6
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 124  Reviews: 5  Threads: 10 

You will be fine. I am doing the same test with tren in same syringe no issue at all.

Quoted Cha93; Post# 2578

Hi, after using test on and off for a while now I’m going to take the plunge and run a stack of Tren and test. What I was wondering is can I inject test and Tren at the same time e.g. have both dosages in the same syringe and inject the mixture? Or is it safer to inject both compounds separately?

1 year ago #7
AccessDenied
Threads:
Reviews:
 AccessDenied
AccessDenied
Junior Member Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Quoted Cha93; Post# 2578

IME and IMO I would always combine another oil with Tren. There's way less PIP and if injecting into mid to small muscle groups the immediate reaction Tren often gives is also less.

Better4ever

2 hours ago .  5

Fast shipment for domestic products. Support super helpful and replies quickly in my experience. I look forward to buying more.

Valentin

5 hours ago .  5

Ich habe Produkte bestellt, um meine Ausdauer und Energie zu steigern - die Ergebnisse haben meine Erwartungen übertroffen.

MITCH23

8 hours ago .  5

I got in on a promo for test 400 from this source. It's great stuff. My experience with this source has been excellent overall. I have no complaints. The test was effective. Client-ServiceSmooth and quick!They updated quickly when I asked about the status of my package. T/AIt arr ...