Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Hi guys. I Started taking HGH. Canadian Greytops. I take 2iu before bed
and my tendons in my arms are exploding! I cant stretch anymore without being
in pain! Why does this happen. and ONLY ON 2 IU?! when i take more I barely can
move my arms for work (office lol).
I take it before bed 2 hours after my last meal. I like it like 10 pm.. and I wont eat till 12 noon the next day.
Can somebody help me here?
kind regards

• Created

oli 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Catalyst 4 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Could it be due to extreme workouts?

9 months ago #3
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hormone naturally produced by the body and is involved in various processes, including growth and repair of tissues. When taken exogenously, such as the Canadian Greytops you mentioned, it can have various effects on the body.

Joint and tendon pain are known potential side effects of HGH use. The rapid increase in muscle mass and strength that can occur with HGH usage may outpace the strengthening of the tendons and ligaments, leading to discomfort or pain. It's possible that the dose you're taking, even at 2 IU, is causing this effect for you. Taking higher doses may exacerbate the issue further.

It's crucial to seek advice from a medical professional who can evaluate your symptoms, consider your individual circumstances, and provide appropriate guidance. They will have the necessary expertise to address your concerns and help you navigate any potential side effects or risks associated with HGH usage.

Jovana

> Quoted oli; Post# 318

> Hi guys. I Started taking HGH. Canadian Greytops. I take 2iu before bed
> and my tendons in my arms are exploding! I cant stretch anymore without being
> in pain! Why does this happen. and ONLY ON 2 IU?! when i take more I barely can
> move my arms for work (office lol).
> I take it before bed 2 hours after my last meal. I like it like 10 pm.. and I wont eat till 12 noon the next day.
> Can somebody help me here?
> kind regards

5 months ago #4
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Hy bro it is is important to speak with a medical expert if you use HGH and have adverse effects like tendon soreness. Individual differences can exist in the effects of HGH, and you may need to modify or switch up your diet depending on how you respond to it. When utilising such substances, it is essential that your health and safety come first.

5 months ago #5
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

Hey bro your body's response to HGH can vary. So I would suggest you discuss these effects with a medical professional for individual guidance.

4 months ago #6
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 144  Reviews: 0  Threads: 19 

Use Voltral / Voltaren Emulgel bro :P

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

5 hours ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

6 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe