Viogen.

1 year ago #1
Karl
Threads:
Reviews:
 Karl
Karl
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hi guys I’m new to this place but not new to anabolics. So here’s my question. Has anyone used Viogen products recently? My usual local source went on the missing list. So I went for what I thought was a great source on eroids. Long story short, I’ve just finished the first bottle of sust. I’ve gotta say in very disappointed. I usually suffer from bad gyno around week three of 250mg per week split into twice weekly. But I’ve just finished the vial and no gyno or any sides whatsoever. I’m just asking to see if anyone else has had any experience with Viogen products within the last six months. Thanks.

• Created

Karl 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

7gothic 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
HGHDaddy
Banned
Threads:
Reviews:
 HGHDaddy
HGHDaddy
Banned Posts: 12  Reviews: 1  Threads: 16 

Hello and welcome my friend

Quoted Karl; Post# 2637

Hi guys I’m new to this place but not new to anabolics. So here’s my question. Has anyone used Viogen products recently? My usual local source went on the missing list. So I went for what I thought was a great source on eroids. Long story short, I’ve just finished the first bottle of sust. I’ve gotta say in very disappointed. I usually suffer from bad gyno around week three of 250mg per week split into twice weekly. But I’ve just finished the vial and no gyno or any sides whatsoever. I’m just asking to see if anyone else has had any experience with Viogen products within the last six months. Thanks.

1 year ago #3
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

welcome bro.

Quoted Karl; Post# 2637

Tonillo

6 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

10 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

10 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...