1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

150mg of each on Monday and Thursday (total 300mg each) for 4 weeks then 300mg of each on Mon & Thu (total 600mg of each) for the next 8 weeks. How much legit is this for a first cycle? + AI everyday for 12 weeks. Then of course I’ll do pct. (Also will take the supps as well i.e, milk thistle, nac, probiotic+enzymes & basic supps)

I’m almost 30 now. I’m an advance lifter (lifting for a decade now) and my diet has been pretty good majority of the times. But I feel like I’ve hit my plateau and wanting to be on next level. I’ve done my research but I’m seeking opinions from you guys. Thoughts? What pct do you guys recommend? Any other supps?

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

ugfreaker 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

There is an excellent thread regarding pct. You should check it out

1 year ago #3
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

I love eq...its like poor man's primo and even has anti-estrogenic effects (for me). I would recommend starting them both at 600 though. Eq is mild, and like primo, takes a good dose to shine, but also needs ran longer. Id push your cycle to 16 weeks, even 20. I'm 38 and running 1g test and 900mg eq.....and 400 tren lol. But I'm also in prep.

DeusChem

54 minutes ago

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

2 hours ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

2 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe