Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hi,

Do you thinks sustanon (one injection weekly) + 25mg of Mk677 a day is a good stack ?

Susta for the testo, Mk677 for increase the GH.

Thanks for your feedback

• Created

Ziller33 2 years ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 2 years ago

replies

views

users

2 years ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

If Sust is all you have, than go for it. But Cypionate or Enanthate will yield much more consistent levels throughout the week.
As for the MK, I think it's overrated. It's increases Ghrelin in the brain, which controls the body's appetite and sleep cycle. If anything you'll develop slight insulin resistance while on it, and you'll definitely look bigger but it'll mainly be bloat and water weight.

2 years ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

I get it

Louis

9 hours ago .  5

Il servizio italiafarmaci lavora davvero per le persone. Il servizio qui รจ di fuoco, i consulenti rispondono sempre alle domande, consigliano e aiutano nella scelta dei farmaci. I manager possono essere contattati se ci sono problemi con il pagamento, l'inserimento dell'ordine, ...

Fortysauce

10 hours ago .  5

ordered Androgenix Test E, best test Iโ€™ve ever used. Hands down. Delivery took like 3 days, packaging was professional. Definitely will use again.

Kenwest

13 hours ago .  5

It taked 8 days to arrive to UK which is quite acceptable, considering that i have ordered before from other sites and had to wait far more! Communication was also top notch... Request tracking number and they immediately responded with the number, which allowed me to keep an eye ...