Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
 Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Just a few questions about laying out the cycle my brother:

1.) What ester of Testosterone are you using? Generally if you're using X amount of Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate per week, there's no need to pin daily. The half life is such that pinning twice weekly (every 3.5 days) will suffice plenty to avoid peaks and troughs.

2.) What is Super Test? And is it 225mg/week or 450? Seems to be a little confusion there, especially since you're dropping Test altogether at week 8 and adding in Primo, a DHT derivative. You always want to have a solid Testosterone base in your cycle as it's the body's primary anabolic hormone and actually necessary for certain metabolic functions.

3.) Because 16 weeks is a fairly long cycle, you'll need to have a solid PCT plan in place also. This usually will be Nolvadex daily and HCG 2-3x weekly to stimulate LH production and get the Leydig cells in the testes working again, along with an AI to keep E2 under control.

If you don't mind me asking man, is this your first cycle? If so, I'd honestly just start with Test C or E only. That alone will give your body plenty of gains without having to worry about the reprocussions from multiple variables at once. The more complexities you add in your cycle, the more of a juggling act it becomes for your body to find the sweetspot in your doses and which compounds you respond best to. Just my .02. Good luck man.

1 year ago #3
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Couldn't have been put better than @Banjobongoboyo. Thanks for your input mate.

Quoted Banjobongoboyo; Post# 2741

Just a few questions about laying out the cycle my brother:
1.) What ester of Testosterone are you using? Generally if you're using X amount of Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate per week, there's no need to pin daily. The half life is such that pinning twice weekly (every 3.5 days) will suffice plenty to avoid peaks and troughs.
2.) What is Super Test? And is it 225mg/week or 450? Seems to be a little confusion there, especially since you're dropping Test altogether at week 8 and adding in Primo, a DHT derivative. You always want to have a solid Testosterone base in your cycle as it's the body's primary anabolic hormone and actually necessary for certain metabolic functions.
3.) Because 16 weeks is a fairly long cycle, you'll need to have a solid PCT plan in place also. This usually will be Nolvadex daily and HCG 2-3x weekly to stimulate LH production and get the Leydig cells in the testes working again, along with an AI to keep E2 under control.
If you don't mind me asking man, is this your first cycle? If so, I'd honestly just start with Test C or E only. That alone will give your body plenty of gains without having to worry about the reprocussions from multiple variables at once. The more complexities you add in your cycle, the more of a juggling act it becomes for your body to find the sweetspot in your doses and which compounds you respond best to. Just my .02. Good luck man.
<br> <br>

1 year ago #4
HTxDATA
Threads:
Reviews:
 HTxDATA
HTxDATA
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Banjobongoboyo
Thanks for your reply every bit of information helps greatly.
So to answer the first and main question is this my first cycle? The answer is no it will be my third.
I'm using Test P @ 100mg concentration my second cycle I pinned 50mg daily. I don't have any plans to exceed 500mg a week. So super test 450 is a combination of different test
32 mg of Testosterone Acetate
125 mg of Testosterone Cypionate
147 mg of Testosterone Decanoate
73 mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate
73 mg of Testosterone Propionate 

This I would be running 2x wk 225mg per pin.
Then the Primo later in the cycle as stated.
PCT Ready to roll AI on hand.
And I'm on TRT as well getting blood done this week.

1 year ago #5
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
 Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo

@HTxDATA
Ah, Test Prop makes much more sense when pinning daily, thanks for clarifying brother.

So with Super Test being just testosterone attached to several esters at different ratios, why not just calculate what your approximate weekly test dose will be using a single medium-estered compound and go with that instead since the base compound is the same? I only say that because some of the ones listed such as acetate and propionate are very short acting whereas others like decanoate have a very long plasma half-life and stay in your system for weeks.

So in theory, you'd have to pin daily to get the full effects of Acetate and Propionate but this would result in a huge build-up of cypionate and especially decanoate. On the flip side, pinning 2x weekly per a Cypionate regimen or even less frequently for a decanoate regimen would allow the propionate and acetate to clear your body pretty much completely before your next pin. Just my opinion but it seems this would make doses more difficult to calculate and make the body more prone to E2 fluctuations. Not knocking the concept, but from a protocol perspective it seems it would be a bit tougher to manage, but the again I've never used multiple esters together except Propionate to kickstart the beginning of a cycle that will be based around Cypionate or Enanthate, so the Prop gets dropped once the medium/long estered compounds have reached peak concentration.

1 year ago #6
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Awesome info how long have u been doing this?

Quoted Banjobongoboyo; Post# 2752

#@HTxDATA
Ah, Test Prop makes much more sense when pinning daily, thanks for clarifying brother.
So with Super Test being just testosterone attached to several esters at different ratios, why not just calculate what your approximate weekly test dose will be using a single medium-estered compound and go with that instead since the base compound is the same? I only say that because some of the ones listed such as acetate and propionate are very short acting whereas others like decanoate have a very long plasma half-life and stay in your system for weeks.
So in theory, you'd have to pin daily to get the full effects of Acetate and Propionate but this would result in a huge build-up of cypionate and especially decanoate. On the flip side, pinning 2x weekly per a Cypionate regimen or even less frequently for a decanoate regimen would allow the propionate and acetate to clear your body pretty much completely before your next pin. Just my opinion but it seems this would make doses more difficult to calculate and make the body more prone to E2 fluctuations. Not knocking the concept, but from a protocol perspective it seems it would be a bit tougher to manage, but the again I've never used multiple esters together except Propionate to kickstart the beginning of a cycle that will be based around Cypionate or Enanthate, so the Prop gets dropped once the medium/long estered compounds have reached peak concentration.

1 year ago #7
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
 Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo

@dan88 I've been self-administering TRT for 5 years and usually run a cycle or two per year also, always having bloodwork done before, during, and after the cycle. A few years ago I started learning how to homebrew as well after researching every bit of material the internet has to offer on proper methods of sterilization, solvents, carrier oils, etc. So now I still run my TRT protocol (200mg Test Cyp/week + low dose Aromasin if needed) but brewing it myself has saved me countless dollars.

1 year ago #8
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

that is some great info there bro. You picked that all up in 5 years, amazing.

Quoted Banjobongoboyo; Post# 2756

#@dan88 I've been self-administering TRT for 5 years and usually run a cycle or two per year also, always having bloodwork done before, during, and after the cycle. A few years ago I started learning how to homebrew as well after researching every bit of material the internet has to offer on proper methods of sterilization, solvents, carrier oils, etc. So now I still run my TRT protocol (200mg Test Cyp/week + low dose Aromasin if needed) but brewing it myself has saved me countless dollars.

1 year ago #9
HTxDATA
Threads:
Reviews:
 HTxDATA
HTxDATA

Banjobongoboyo
Thanks for all the information Brother I really research theses things daily several times a day. Its become some what of a passion. All things Gym related.
The main reason I wanted to try the super test .was to see how the compound work with me. Along with the Primo, I'll like to see if I could bulk lean mass. as well as cut at the same time. I know of other routes but I wanted to see of this one would work for me. Not to knock any of the information that I receive from people will to help me. So I say thanks again for all the knowledge that you have given me.

1 year ago #10
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
 Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo

@HTxDATA
Of course brother, sometimes it's just fun to try new compounds just for the experience. Primo is one of my favorites for cutting and gives a lean, aesthetic look with minimal sides. Keep us posted on the Super Test results!

1 year ago #11
HTxDATA
Threads:
Reviews:
 HTxDATA
HTxDATA

Quoted Banjobongoboyo; Post# 2797

#@HTxDATA
Of course brother, sometimes it's just fun to try new compounds just for the experience. Primo is one of my favorites for cutting and gives a lean, aesthetic look with minimal sides. Keep us posted on the Super Test results!

Will do, thanks again and again for all the knowledge.

1 year ago #12
QualityTRTSolutions
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 QualityTRTSolutions
QualityTRTSolutions
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Does not look bad Sir.

Tonillo

11 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

15 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

15 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...