{Discussion} Post Gyno Surgery: Estrogen Sides? Help Needed

2 years ago #1
xScroids
Threads:
Reviews:
 xScroids
xScroids
Junior Member Posts: 35  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

Hey guys, so I got gyno surgery almost 4 weeks ago & immediately realized my tried & true gauge (nipple sensitivity) for estrogen sides is now gone.

For those that have had their glands removed (my doc said he took 100% of them out) how do you now look for symptoms that your estrogen might be high?

I've been trying to use morning wood as my gauge but only having it once in the past two weeks makes it hard to use for any adjustments.

I know some guys in the TRT community like Jay Campbell just think the more estrogen the better & that if you've got your glands removed there's no need to even worry about estrogen, would love any thoughts there as well.

Committed to nailing down a really solid TRT protocol this year before doing any extracurricular activities & would love any advice you have here.

• Created

xScroids 2 years ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 year ago

replies

views

users

2 years ago #2
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Yes there's always a risk of that on Testosterone replacement therapy. If the gland was properly and completely removed than you would have nothing to worry about.

Generally, gynecomastia surgery affords patients with long lasting results, but in some few cases, gynecomastia can return after male breast reduction surgery.

**Factors That May Cause Your Man Boobs to Reoccur**
If the initial cause of male breast enlargement was frequent marijuana use and the patient has not halted or drastically lessened the habit following their gynecomastia surgery, then their man boobs may return.
In addition, if the initial cause of gynecomastia was a medical problem such as an adrenal or pituitary tumor that has been left undiagnosed or untreated following male breast reduction surgery, then the patient’s man boobs may reoccur.
Another factor that may cause man boobs to reoccur is weight gain following male breast reduction surgery. Although removed fat cells will not grow back, significant weight gain may cause remaining fat cells to grow bigger. Significant weight gain may also cause new fat cells to form in treated and untreated areas.

1 year ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

nice information

Quoted SteroidJet.com; Post# 412

Yes there's always a risk of that on Testosterone replacement therapy. If the gland was properly and completely removed than you would have nothing to worry about.
Generally, gynecomastia surgery affords patients with long lasting results, but in some few cases, gynecomastia can return after male breast reduction surgery.
**Factors That May Cause Your Man Boobs to Reoccur**
If the initial cause of male breast enlargement was frequent marijuana use and the patient has not halted or drastically lessened the habit following their gynecomastia surgery, then their man boobs may return.
In addition, if the initial cause of gynecomastia was a medical problem such as an adrenal or pituitary tumor that has been left undiagnosed or untreated following male breast reduction surgery, then the patient’s man boobs may reoccur.
Another factor that may cause man boobs to reoccur is weight gain following male breast reduction surgery. Although removed fat cells will not grow back, significant weight gain may cause remaining fat cells to grow bigger. Significant weight gain may also cause new fat cells to form in treated and untreated areas.

Greg

45 minutes ago

@Niklas.M bRO, CAN YOU CONVERT THIS IN ENG? I'm curious to know about this source and you are the only one to post anything about this source.

@yourmuscleshop It’s been a month. Any updates on the new report? I’m still waiting to take mine until I see testing..,.

Reney

16 hours ago .  5

迅速かつ効率的なカスタマーサポートに満足しています。