1 year ago #1
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

A member on our subreddit created this Table using ChatGPT (the latest AI breaking headlines). Do you guys think it is useful to any extent?

qlq9amv0746a1.webphz497mv0746a1 (1).webp

• Created

admin 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

admin 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Foreal4
Threads:
Reviews:
 Foreal4
Foreal4
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

First, I love ChatGPT. Second, that's a decent amount of information for a generalized chat bot lol. The more detail you give it, the more it can produce. Also, when I brought up AAS to ChatGPT if I didn't word it "correctly" sometimes it would just refer me to a healthcare professional for more info lol

1 year ago #3
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin

Funny but i am sure it'll get even more better with time. What do you think of the cycle?

Quoted Foreal4; Post# 2994

First, I love ChatGPT. Second, that's a decent amount of information for a generalized chat bot lol. The more detail you give it, the more it can produce. Also, when I brought up AAS to ChatGPT if I didn't word it "correctly" sometimes it would just refer me to a healthcare professional for more info lol

1 year ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

The cycle looks amazing. If AI can read these forums and come up with that, people are going to be laid off work soon.

Quoted admin; Post# 2995

Funny but i am sure it'll get even more better with time. What do you think of the cycle?

1 year ago #5
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify
Super Source Posts: 311  Reviews: 0  Threads: 63 

The AI needs some bro-science simulator to be perfect. 8-)

1 year ago #6
Osgear
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Osgear
Osgear
Super Source Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 41 

Well, that's amazing tbh.

1 year ago #7
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin

True because in the above chart Testosterone Protocol isn't proper. I think AI will certainly take over some fields but can't beat no bro science.

Quoted Steroidify; Post# 3020

The AI needs some bro-science simulator to be perfect. 8-)

1 year ago #8
Foreal4
Threads:
Reviews:
 Foreal4
Foreal4
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

I think the cycle is excessive, bro-science information is def needed for this lol. I know diet is more important for cutting than the AAS. But I would say 250-400mg Tren + 250mg Test weekly is good enhancer for cutting. But also, Tren is really bad for you- NPP could be a better option for either bulking cutting or recomp.

Quoted admin; Post# 2995

1 year ago #9
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin

Agreed 100%

Quoted Foreal4; Post# 3051

I think the cycle is excessive, bro-science information is def needed for this lol. I know diet is more important for cutting than the AAS. But I would say 250-400mg Tren + 250mg Test weekly is good enhancer for cutting. But also, Tren is really bad for you- NPP could be a better option for either bulking cutting or recomp.

Tonillo

12 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

15 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

16 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...